Monday, September 29, 2008

Family, Friends, Food, Fun, Fantastic

Sometimes I think I must be the luckiest person alive, I have so much to be thankful for. This past weekend I had it all. Family, friends, food, fun. The dog show was so much fun. Met so many new people, and saw some breeds of dogs I didn't know existed, spent time with my daughter and some special friends and had some fantastic food.
Everyone should attend a dog show. What an experience. I have never seen so many content and happy animals at one time. They just seem to spew happiness. Dogs just want to be loved and they really show it. My dogs were so glad to see me when I got home that I felt guilty for leaving them. They haven't left me for a minute. All four of them are joined at my hip. Even the cats, in their own peculiar way seem to be glad I'm home. Now it's back to the old grind and that old friend, routine.

No comments: