Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Dogs

Today my dogs were in doggy heaven. I took them where ever I went and they were really happy. We went out and did chores and we went and counted noses of horses out in the pasture. Everybody was fine and fat and gathered around the truck for a bit of a pat and chat. Then we went to my brothers and took garbage out to the dump for him, came back and did a bit of shopping and then came home. We came in the house and they all relaxed while I did dishes and a few chores around the house and then we all went outside for a while and poked around the yard for a while. The dogs stuck to me like glue. I have been away so much that I think they were feeling like orphans.
It was a beautiful day out today, really windy, but warm. The trees look so nice, it was just beautiful up in the pasture today. Pictures are nice, but it sure doesn't beat the real thing.
Tomorrow it is supposed to rain but I think the dogs won't mind because I plan on staying home for the most part and visit a neighbour for coffee, but they can come along.
Oh, these poor neglected animals.
Was so pleased for the neighbors girls, they did so well at the horse show in Moose Jaw today. So nice to see all their hard work bear fruit. Must go and see the blankets they won tomorrow.
I went through some photo albums tonight and had quite a few nostalgic moments. Good times with family and friends, the pictures brought back a lot of memories. I still miss Mom and Dad so much.
Well, must hit the sack so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow.

No comments: