Monday, November 3, 2008

Catch Up

My goodness, I have been really tardy. I didn't realize I hadn't written anything for so long. A lot has happened.
Baby Liam was born, all eleven pounds, three ounces of him. So, I am a great aunt again. He is almost ready for college. He had a rough time though, cracked his collar bone and damage some nerve ends while trying to come into the world. The doctors are quite positive that everything will be fine.
Had another colt arrive. A lovely little palamino appaloosa filly. She isn't mine though, so she doesn't have a name yet. Her name has to start with an "m" as it is the "m" year. We have Mikey and Meg so far.
Started another job, am hoping it will be just a day or two a month, once I get it all caught up. Wasn't planning on doing anymore, but he just couldn't find anyone to do his books and he had always been very good to me, when I needed electrical work done.
Went to Moose Jaw this past weekend to the OSAC showcases. It was their 40th anniversary and I hadn't gone to any for a few years so thought I would go. Sure am glad I did. Met some old friends I hadn't seen for a long time. My daughter was there also, so had a good visit with her and also met with my aunt whom I hadn't seen for quite a while. Had a few drinks and saw some fantastic show cases.
I just can't understand people who can't find things to do and complain about being bored. Are they just hard to please or are they just plain lazy and really don't want to do anything???

No comments: